Well, the ice storm did hit us last night and school was cancelled today for the girls, so they are at home with my mom and Jason(he did not get home until 5am this morning). I did get to sleep in and did not get to work until 10am, but man I wish I was home with my family. Oh well, I have decided since I am out I will go to the gym this afternoon. I have not gone all week and I am feeling guilty and weighted down (especially since Jon (my boss) just had me go pick up Chicken Express for lunch), but man it was good!!!!
1 comment:
It is hard to work when your family is home. I think about my faithful hubby getting up and going to work everyday (fortunately he loves his job).
I never like driving when it snows or even when it's icy. You are a brave girl!
Post a Comment