Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Parents are the coolest!

I had to blog about this so that one day Aubrey and Mallory will read it and see how funny they were. This happen this morning while the girls were eating breakfast. Somehow they got to talking about being cool and this is what I heard when I walked by:

Aubrey: I am cool.

Mallory (Ms. Sassy): No, you are not cool, Aubrey.

Aubrey: If I'm not cool then you are not cool because you are my sister and you are in Kindergarten and no kindergartner is cool.

Ms. Sassy: (in her sassiest voice) Aubrey, NO kids are cool! ONLY parents are cool!!!! (Me thinking....You got that right, Sassy girl and you better always remember that!)

They are a mess. I know they love each other more than anything, but man they sure like to argue over the funniest things.


1 comment: