First of all, on December 16, 2008 my grandparent's house burnt down. Thankfully, my Nanny got out without any injuries, but the house was completely destroyed. It is so sad to me because that is the only house I remember my grandparents living in and I basically grew up there. It is really wried driving by it now and not being able to stop and go in. We did find some pictures, but the most important on to me was destroyed. It was a picture of my Granddad that a lady he worked with painted for his retirement. It looked just like him and I always loved seeing it.
Jason and I had to make a quick trip to San Antonio again for one of his officer's graduation from K9 school on Dec. 18 and 19th, so what that meant was we were going to miss Aubrey's program and both girl's Christmas party, but things worked out okay. There was a morning performance, so we were able to go to it before we left and Aubrey did a wonderful job. I think she is a great little singer, but she is to bashful to have a solo part. But she really enjoyed herself singer with the group. Their program included the one and only "Elvis" and if was very funny.
Thanks to April I was able to have pictures of their parties to post. It looks like they had a great time, but I think they were both more excited about getting out of school early for two whole weeks off.









There will be more to come, but I am going to wait until I can include pictures.




1 comment:
Oh, no!!! I am so sorry about Nanny's house. :( So thankful she made it out okay.
The girls are too cute. Looks like they had a grand time!
Post a Comment