Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the decision is......

Well, it is not that easy!!! This is what the decision has come down to.....1. If Travis is potty trained, 2. he is still available Sunday after church, and 3. his owner will take $500.00 instead of her asking price of $600.00 then we will have a new member of our family Sunday afternoon. I really feel good about this decision. As I was telling momstheword I tend to over think things and try to figure out all of the rewards/consequences of doing something instead of just letting go (notice the song playing). I mean come on it is just a puppy, right? Well, not to me. It is really a "life change". Okay, I know I am being really dramatic, but to an OCD (at least that is what my husband has diagnosed me with) person it is. But I know Emily, Aubrey, and Mallory would love a little puppy and they would be so excited. So how can I say no to that (as long as the three things above are met....sorry it is my OCD coming out again).

And I have to give a huge thanks to momstheword, April, and Carrie for helping me make this decision.



No comments: