1. I pick mine and my girls clothes out on Sunday afternoon for the entire week. I will get on the internet and check the weekly forecast and write it down so that I make sure we are wearing the appropriate clothing. Then I will go to our closets and hang our outfits in order by the days of the week.
2. I make their lunches the night before so that all I have to do is put them in their lunch boxes and then in their backpacks.
3. My closet is colored coordinated.
There are a few more things, but I will leave it at those three for now. So please let me know what you think!!!!




3 comments:
I wish I was that organized. I pick out clothes the night before. That's as good as it gets around here. And the baby, well, let's not pretend that he is still in his zip up jammies. But...he's warm! That counts, right?
I do most of the lunch the night before. But if I am slicing an apple, I'll do that the morning of and brush it w/ lemon juice.
My closet. Well, we won't talk about that. It used to be organized and coordinated, but right now it is in major need of an overhaul. I never got it put back together after I moved my maternity clothes out. Let's just pretend the baby isn't almost a year old. ;)
But do I want to do those things? Yes. I know if I were more organized my life would be simpler.
Well, I am probably the last person to answer since I love organizing....hehehe!
If I had girls I would probably take a plastic or freezer bag and find a pair of pants and put a matching shirt, socks, and hair accessories in it and toss each one in a drawer. would make up several of these.
Then I would let them pick out their own clothes, but that's just me. That way, you're still making sure they are color coordinated but you don't have to have the added job of picking out their clothes.
It's probably a girl thing. I never picked out my boy's clothes when they were preschoolers (except for church) and let me tell you...that made for some interesting moments and pictures...lol!
My closet is color coded too and making lunches is just insuring that your morning is going to go smoothly.
I'm laughing at this post. I do the lunches just like you and we pick out clothes the night before. My closet is NOT even organized, much less color coordinated. I missed that when I was standing in your ginormous closet the other day!! Wish I had seen the colors all coordinated! I'm proud of you that you are that organized, really I am. And envious too. Maybe we can swap signs for you to come organize my closet!!! :)
Post a Comment