When my kids were little we did the same thing you do. We had three toy pickups a day: before lunch, before dinner, before bed. Kept things from getting out of control.
I'm like you. I find that if I pickup things throughout the day, the house stays much neater and I can go to bed with a clean home!
I had fun too. I hope you have a great B-day and all your criteria are met so you get a gift this year. If not I don't know what I will get you at the last minute???
4 comments:
When my kids were little we did the same thing you do. We had three toy pickups a day: before lunch, before dinner, before bed. Kept things from getting out of control.
I'm like you. I find that if I pickup things throughout the day, the house stays much neater and I can go to bed with a clean home!
I had fun too. I hope you have a great B-day and all your criteria are met so you get a gift this year. If not I don't know what I will get you at the last minute???
WOw sound like you guys had a great time. I wish Carey and I could find the time to do that.
So what did you do? Was the puppy still available?
Post a Comment