Monday, January 26, 2009

No puppy!

Well, I did not get a puppy. He is not house broken and after talking to several people, getting a boy probably isn't for me. So I am back a square one and will start searching (it takes FOREVER) again when I get in the mood.

My sister and I took our kids to the mall Saturday so they could spend their Build a Bear giftcards that my dad gave them. He met us there and we had a great time. Mallory decided to get a pink monkey which suits her perfectly. Aubrey just bought more clothes for her rabbit she got the night we went with Payton and April. Emily got a bear and picked a Maverick's uniform for it. Emily and Hayleigh also found them each a dress to wear to their Valentines dance. I can't believe they actually wear formal dresses. I think it is a little crazy, but what do I know.

It is really cold today and they are saying we are going to have a major ice storm. Emily is getting out of school at 1:30, but I haven't heard anything from Aubrey and Mallory's school. I just plan on going home this afternoon, putting on my pj's and staying warm while watching The Biggest Loser. Since I don't plan on going to the gym after work maybe watching The Biggest Loser will motivate me to get on the treadmill. Who knows!!!

Anyway, those of you who live in the DFW area please stay safe and warm tonight!!! And I am sure we will all get to sleep in tomorrow!!!



1 comment:

Carrie Comstock said...

I have to tell you I am surprised. I was pretty sure we'd be seeing pics of a puppy. :)

You'll know when it is right though!

Madison's school had a noon dismissal, so we just got home a little while ago. Stay warm and safe!!