Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This weekend we didn't do much, but time still seemed to fly by. Aubrey had a slumber party Friday night at Amanda's house and said she had a FUN time. She is wanting to have a slumber party for her birthday this year, but I have informed her she can only have 5 girls over. We have never had a "friend" slumber party so I am trying to ease into it!!! Her birthday isn't until February so maybe I will change my mind by then.

Mallory went with Ma, Granddad, Nana, Jordyn, Nathan and Issac to Beaumont Ranch Friday night and had a great time. She would not ride the bull however. She said Nathan was the only one brave enough.

Saturday, Jason had to work until 2pm, so Emily, Mallory, Mom, and I went shopping with Jessica, Jordyn, and Logan. I got a few Christmas presents, but still have a long way to go. I can't believe a little over one month left. This year is proving to be more difficult because the girls really haven't said they want much. I'm sure closer to time however they will come up with something.

Sunday, we went to church and had a wonderful fellowship afterwards for Bro. Larry's anniversary. He has been our Pastor at Calvary Baptist for 9 years and is wonderful. He is so easy to follow and every Sunday preaches Jesus. We are so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family of God. Aubrey, Mallory and the rest of the Children's Choir performed Sunday morning and did an excellent job. I did not have my camera so I don't have any pictures. After evening church, Joe, Shelby, Ella, and Hattie came over to eat with us. Jason grilled quail and it was wonderful. Honey, you did a great job.

If you have noticed I added another section called "Praying for", please feel free to go to these sites and if God leads pray for these children and their families. Thanks!!!

Well, that is all I have for now.

Amy

No comments: