These were all the boxes and chairs that made mess in the house.
And here is my beautiful new table. Now I just need to hang the pictures that have been setting on the floor for toooooo many months.
I will try and post more tomorrow, but for now I hope you all have had a great Monday!!!
Amy




2 comments:
That is a GREAT table!! I love it!! The chairs remind me of mine, except yours look like they have a leather seat? Mine are all fabric and wood--no leather. But the frames look very, very similar!
Brad has always wanted a round table. That is in the loooong term plans for the breakfast area. :)
Very, very pretty. You'll have to post pics when you get everything hung up on the walls.
I know you must be so happy!
Beautiful!! I also love that arrangement on the table!
Post a Comment