Halloween Time:
Friday was such a terrific day. Jason and I went to the girl's parties at school and enjoyed spending that time with them. Mallory's class played "Spooky Bingo", made spiders and popcorn hand, and also decorated pumpkins. It was so cute watching her interact with all her friends. Mallory, you are such a spicy little girl and Momma and Daddy love you very much. Aubrey's class played "Spooky Bingo" and wrapped each other in toilet paper to make them look like mummies. Aubrey was the lucky one in her group to become a mummy, but I did not get a picture because I was in Mallory's room. Aubrey, you are getting so big and have such a sweet spirit. You will always be our baby girl. We love you.
Friday night we got together with some friends and took our kids trick or treating in our neighborhood on a hay ride. It was a lot of fun and man did they load up on the candy.
Saturday, Jason and I gave blood at our church and then we and the girls headed out to run some errands. We made a Home Depot stop and then went to eat at On the Border. After that Daddy treated his girls to ice cream at Baskin Robbins. That was yummy!!! We then stopped by Orvis to try and find Daddy some clothes, but were not successful. Finally.....we went to Hemispheres to look for a dining room table and after over a year of waiting we did it......I got my new table. I am so excited and can't wait to pick it up Friday!!!! I will post pictures after I get it all set up. We made one more stop at Wal-Mart and then headed home. We were all ready to be home especially Mallory. She did not take after her Mommy when it comes to shopping. That girl hates it!!!!
Sunday, we went to church and then came home and did yard work. We went back to church that evening and then came home and got ready for bed.
We definitely had a very busy weekend, but it was so nice spending so much time with my family. I am so thankful Jason doesn't have to work at night or on the weekends on a regular basis. I love having him home!!!
Have a wonderful Monday!!!!
Amy




3 comments:
Look at your sweet girls! What a fun weekend. :)
And happy dating anniversary!!
Hey Honey,
Thank you for the kind words. The time has gone by really fast but it has been great. Our girls are getting to big.
Love you...
test
Post a Comment