I know it has been a while since I last posted, but a lot has been going on and all I can say is please pray. I am just holding on to the fact that even when things get tough and I feel completely beat down that my Jesus is there and he won't let me go. What a blessing!!!
Last Friday Jason and I went to see Fireproof. What a great movie. I think every married or engaged couple should see this movie. It has such a wonderful message and it was so nice to see a movie that did not make you question "Should I be watching this?".
The girls left Sunday with Jason's mamaw to stay in Arkansas a couple of days and are on their way back home as I type. I am sure they had a terrific time and I know I will hear all about it tonight. They could not wait to get to Papaw and Mamaw's house to play on the hay and to go to the Dollar Tree and spend their $3.00. JoAnn (Mamaw) gives them each $3.00 every time we go up there and lets them spend it anyway they want at the Dollar Tree. Aubrey made the comment that when she got to their house she was going to sit in Papaw's lap and Mallory could sit in Mamaw's lap. I am so glad the girls get to enjoy Jason's papaw and mamaw and I know they will always cherish the time they get to spend with them.
Tomorrow we will be celebrating Thanksgiving at our house with my mom, Jason's mom and stepdad, Jason's mamaw and papaw, and maybe his Aunt Rhonda. It will be a great time and I am sure we will have way too much food left over, but oh well. I know I have so many things to be thankful for in my life because of the sacrifice Jesus made for me and I pray that I will always give daily thanks to Him not just at this particular time of the year.
Thank you Lord for always holding me. I know that it is only through trails that I grow in You and I am so thankful for that. You are such a loving Father and my constant strength. I want to especially prayer right now for Rhonda, Lord. I pray that she will feel Your presence today and that you cover her with Your healing hands. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen
17 years ago




1 comment:
Sweet sweet sweet post! You gave me chills!
Were yall crying your eyes out at the end of Fireproof? I was and so was Mike! Great movie I agree!
Hope yall have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment