Jason took us to Buffalo Wild Wings last night. He evidently got addicted to this place while in San Antonio and has been wanting to go back. He said his mouth watered all day just thinking about going. I did not think to take my camera with me, so I didn't get any pictures. Aubrey was so cute. She decided to order wings and man did she enjoy them. I hate that I didn't get a picture. She had wing sauce all around her mouth. What a little trooper!! Anything to be like her daddy. Mallory, on the other hand, opted for a cheesburger, but did say next time she wanted wings. We will see!! We had a great time!! We (Jason and I) ate a little too much, but that's okay.
By the way, Lori I see you left a comment on Jessica's blog. Where's mine??? :)
Hope everyone has a "Wonderful Wednesday"!
Amy
17 years ago




3 comments:
We did have a great time! The food was good also. I really enjoyed watching the girls eat the wings. I also enjoyed answering thier thousands of questions (mostly about the election). Papaw use to tell me, "Boy, you sure do ask a lot of questions." However, I guess he didn't really mind because he kept answering them. I will do the same for them.
I see that Aunt Lori is listed as a follower. I wonder how she found out about your blog? I bet she will like it since she is so far away from us.
I really appriciate you doing this blog. It looks great!
this is so cute. love all the pictures!!
OK, you were obviously born to blog...unlike me. This looks great!! I've got a new inspiration now to keep up with mine. We'll see how long that lasts! So, are you on Facebook yet?? It's my new addiction! Get on it girl!! Good to see you guys this past weekend! We always love getting together with you. Talk to you later...Elissa
Post a Comment