Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long Post!!!

I have alot to blog about and not sure where or how to start so I am just going to jump right in. I am apologizing now for all the pictures!!!

Last Friday my mom called and said that two of my cousins from Chicago had decided to come visit. They were either going to be here that night or Saturday morning. We were so excited they were coming and knew that we would have a fun weekend. So after Jason and I worked out Friday morning, we headed to that did all our landscaping for us to pick out some plants that needed replaced and also pick out some flowers for Spring. Well, $400.00 later we were done, but the exciting news was that they were going to come either that evening or Saturday morning to plant everything. We really weren't expecting it to be done that quick. After picking up the girls from school we headed to Costco (I love that store). We spent way too much money there of course, but we did get to sample quite a bit of stuff so it was all worth it. But while we were there Jason's phone showed a missed call and it was Roland's (landscaping place) saying they were on their way to our house. Oh no!!!! We really wanted to be there, so we hurried home and got there just in time. They finished and now our front landscaping looks beautiful.

The next morning my mom left for the airport to pick up my cousins and I started the horrible job of cleaning the house. After a couple of hours I was finished and realized it was time to start getting ready for a birthday party my girls were invited to. So we all got ready and just when it was time to go my mom and cousins walked in the house. I was glad we got to see them before leaving. We headed to the party and the girls had a terrific time. There were two clowns there that were absolutely wonderful. After the party we had a ceremony to go to at our church and then we were off to our weekly volleyball game. I don't have much to say about that except that "we stink" and I will never wasted $12.00 on playing again!!! (I am a little upset with the whole volleyball thing if you can't tell).But it was after our game that the real fun began. We all headed back to our house for fajitas and my sister and her family came over to eat and play Wii. It was so much fun and I moved up to "PRO" status on bowling. I even got there before Jason (love you honey)!!! After a long night of Wii, everyone headed to bed.

My Nanny, Mary, and Sheila


All our neices and nephews (except Makala) on Jason's side


Brendon and Nathan


Hayden, Bailey, Jordyn, and Jordyn's friend


Logan (Tubby), Me, and Nathan


Aubrey, Logan, Me, Jordyn and Mallory


Brandon playing Wii


Sandy playing Wii


Jason playing Wii


Me playing Wii



Brock posing


Brock "playing" Wii


Hannah, Hayleigh, Aubrey, and Mallory entertaining themselves while we play Wii.



Sunday, we went to church and then Sunday evening grilled hamburgers. We just hung out the rest of that evening and enjoyed to weather.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE PICS!! Really good picture of you and your girls and Jordyn and Logan! You need to blow that one up.

We should all get together and have a Wii tournament!!!!!! (We'll have it at Lindsey's house.) I want you on my team cause you look like you REALLY get into it!! Ha Ha.

Your header looks GREAT!

Tim said...

Oh my! I love all the pics, the more the better.

Just look at the form and extention you got going there on the Wii. How could one NOT be impressed? LOL

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers Amy, they mean so much.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Stacy said...

Thank you for your prayers.

You have a beautiful family!

Julia

Carrie Comstock said...

What fun, fun, fun goings on! :)

(I especially loved seeing the picture of your Nanny. It has been years and years since I had seen her. :)

What happy family memories. Treasure them in your heart.

Hugs,
Carrie