Thursday, April 9, 2009

Go Rangers!!!

Last night Jason and I were invited by our friends Joe Mike and Shelby to go to the Ranger's game. One of Joe Mike's doctor friends sent him the ticket and we were the lucky ones who got to go with them. We were so excited and had so much fun. Not only was it this:



which I was so excited about, but we had unbelievable seats. We were behind home plate on the first base side. Tom Hicks and Nolan Ryan were even sitting right down from us.




We were so close to the field and Jason was able to get great pictures of the players.




There were four homeruns and this is what happened after each one.





We always have so much fun when we are hanging out with Joe and Shelby. They are great friends and we are so blessed to have them in our life. Thanks you two for a great night!!!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how many hot dogs did you eat!!!???

Joe Mike and Shelby are just too darn cute! I remember when I was a senior and they were freshmen, I think she had just moved here (??)but I remember them being together even then and thinking they were so cute!!

Good pics of all of yall!