Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just wanted to share!!!

My Sweet Angels!! Who could ask for more???


All the girls!!!


Aubrey and Jordyn showing off their moves!!!


Ms. Sassy 1 and 2


Need I say more!!!


My little tubby-bubby!!!!


Mallory was so excited about hunting eggs she just climbed the fence instead of walking through the open gate that was about 5 feet away.


My oldest neice, Emily, and nephew, Tony.






3 comments:

Carrie Comstock said...

The one of Mallory climbing over the fence made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I loved Mallory's hair Sunday. And in that other post, I can't believe that Aubrey's hair was a mess after waking up cause every time she's at my house I always tell her that I'm so jealous that she NEVER EVER has bed-head after waking up!!

Good pics. Logan is getting BIG!

momstheword said...

Such cute pictures! Precious pictures that will mean so much more as they grow up!