Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She did awesome!!

Okay, I have to brag a little on my Aubs. Yesterday when we got back to my office after picking the girls up from school, Aubrey quietly came up to me and we had this conversation:

Aubrey: Mom, guess what?

Me: What?

Aubrey: I passed the TAKS test.

Me(really focused now): What? How do you know?

Aubrey: Mrs. Bergvall called me up to her desk and told me. She also told me I got commended because I only missed 3 questions out of over 40.

Me: Really!! I am so proud of you. (Gave her a big hug)


Man, I was/am so happy for her. Reading is definitely not her favorite thing to do so I was a little concerned about her taking the test, but she is a hard worker and I know that she put in her best effort and it shows.

We are going to take her out to dinner tonight to reward her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Aubrey!! Payton missed 4!!! But at least she passed. I was a little worried too cause she doesn't like reading either. Now for the math one.....

Carrie Comstock said...

That is awesome!! Congrats to Aubrey!! :)

Tim said...

YAYYYYY Aubs! Way to go! We are all so proud of you!

Love and Prayers,

Tim