Monday, May 11, 2009

Sassy 1 and 2's day out!!

Jessica and I took Jordyn(Sassy 1) and Mallory(Sassy 2) to It's a Girl Thang and let them get makeovers. They were so excited and could not wait to get there. They didn't like the idea of having to go to a few stores before we made it there. They were so good while the lady made them over and we were able to get quite a few pictures of the modeling.


















It's a Girl's Thang definitely was not little Tubby's(Logan) thing!!!








2 comments:

Carrie Comstock said...

How fun!! My girls would love that. What a great day. :)

(And my goodness, Jordyn looks just like Jessica!!!)

Anonymous said...

Look at you...3 posts on one, I'm so proud of you!!!

You know I love Sassy #2, she looks so cute in those pics!! Her hair was adorable at church, I can't believe she kept it looking good for so long. Her and Mike were giggling during the end of church, he was making faces at her and she was laughing out loud, which made him laugh out loud. They can't sit by each other no more!
Race wants her to spend the night with HIM the next time Aubrey spends the night with PW. Yea, can you imagine having to ask JASON that one!!!!