The children's choir sang yesterday at church and Aubrey and Mallory each had a solo. They both did great and were so cute. Aubrey has a awesome voice and I wish she would do solos more often. I was very proud of both of them.
Oh what a cute picture! I love watching my kids perform. There's just something wonderful about seeing your kid on stage. You're right, it makes you proud!
I too love watching kids do something like that in church. Our kids have been singing since they were old enough to stand up there. They have a love for singing that has not gone away. It is also a joy to hear them practicing around the house too. Singing just does something for everyone that hears it.
She sure does have a great voice. She was singing in my car Friday night on the way to Wal Mart. She is GOOD. When we heard her Sunday me and Lindsey just looked at each other! I told her Fri night that I was going to record her but she said NO WAY cause she knew I'd put in on here!!
4 comments:
So sweet. :)
Oh what a cute picture! I love watching my kids perform. There's just something wonderful about seeing your kid on stage. You're right, it makes you proud!
(Loved the girl pampering pictures too!).
I too love watching kids do something like that in church. Our kids have been singing since they were old enough to stand up there. They have a love for singing that has not gone away. It is also a joy to hear them practicing around the house too. Singing just does something for everyone that hears it.
She sure does have a great voice. She was singing in my car Friday night on the way to Wal Mart. She is GOOD. When we heard her Sunday me and Lindsey just looked at each other! I told her Fri night that I was going to record her but she said NO WAY cause she knew I'd put in on here!!
Why doesn't she sing more in church?
Post a Comment