Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Party Weekend




This past weekend the girls and I went to 2 parties. They were both very fun. The first one was for Ella and we went to see High School Musical 3. The girls really had a great time and the movie was also pretty good. Aubrey is convinced that there will be more to follow. I guess it will be the college years. After the movie we headed over to Hank's 1st birthday party. It was at their house and it was a Halloween carnival. There were games to play, a hide ride, bounce house, and all the kids dressed up in their costumes. It was also a very fun party.

As for Sunday, after church we went to Renee's and had a great lunch and then I took the girls to get their pictures made at JCPenney's. They turned out very cute.

Jason made it back from hunting, but did not bring a deer with him. He shoot one, but was unable to find it until it was too late.

No comments: