Monday, October 20, 2008

He's Back

Jason is finally back home after 10 (yes, 10) weeks in San Antonio for K9 training and and we finally have another male living at the Byers home as our girls were pointing out to their daddy last night. But Jason still does not think it is too fair because the other male is a dog not human. I am just glad to have my hubby back home. I missed him very much!!!!!

I have to admit Dixon (the dog) is pretty dang cute!!! I am not really a "dog lover", but Dixon is growing on me. Saturday night we were sitting on the back porch and he kept his paw on my leg the entire time. I thought it was pretty sweet.

Tonight Aubrey, Mallory, Jordyn, Jessica, and I are going to the Cheetah Girl's concert in Dallas. I can't wait!!! I know the girls are going to love it!

We enjoyed three birthday parties this weekend one being for my cute little nephew, Logan. Happy 1st Birthday Tubby!!!!



Now we have 4 more parties to look forward to this weekend. Jason will be leaving for the deer lease, so it will just be the girls.

I have entered another blog makeover contest by The Drama Mama so hopefully I will win it and have a lot cuter site!!!

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

2 comments:

Carrie Comstock said...

Look at you, girl! It will be fun to keep up with you here.

I'm sure you are so happy to have Jason back home!!

Talk to you soon :)

Uncle Steve said...

Wow… do I have a talented family! Good job Amy. You win my makeover vote any day.

Congratulations again, Jason, on the awards you won at the K-9 training. It looks like you got fine dog there.