Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cheetah Night




The concert last night was great. The girls really had a fun time. It was so cute watching their reaction to seeing the "real" Cheetah Girls. I hope to post pictures if I can figure out how to do that. We got home way after their bedtime, but thankfully they got up this morning without any breakdowns.



This evening we are going to Tony, my nephew, football game. The girls love watching him play.

I did not win the blog makeover, but I have been playing with it so I hope everyone likes my new background.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

Carrie Comstock said...

You did good on your background! Glad you all had fun last night.

Let me know if you can't figure out the picture thing...I can email you directions.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I'm impressed. Kinda makes me want this instead of my Myspace :)

Carrie Comstock said...

Yeah! You got pictures up. :) The girls look so excited!! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love it! The pictures of Tubby are cute, what a little cheezer! I look at our 3 Cheetah girls & feel so blessed that they have each other. Thanks for sharing them with us. Keep blogging, I'll join you soon.