I just wanted to post a little something about my Aubrey Diane. She had her 3rd grade awards ceremony today and I am so proud of her. I am definitely not that mom that feels I have to brag on my kids all the time, but I do want to make this post about her accomplishments this year. She got an award for all A's for the entire year, was commended on both Reading and Math TAKS, had all E's in citizenship for the entire year, and received the STAR award. She would have received the Principal's Award, but missed one day the first six weeks of school so that we could go spend the weekend with Jason in San Antonio. I could not ask for a more precious daughter. She has such a sweet spirit and gives it her all in everything she does. I am so thankful to be her mommy. I love her to pieces and look forward to seeing her accomplish many more things. Love you Aubs!!!
1 comment:
Way to go, Aubrey! That is so wonderful. Amy, I know you and Jason must be so very proud of her.
Post a Comment