Since Mallory went to the lake with Jason's mom Friday night, Jason and I decided to take Aubrey to buy her birthday present Saturday (Valentine's Day). So after all the slumber party girls left (except Maki) we headed out. Aubrey wanted new skates for her birthday and we wanted her to pick them out (she is very picky). We found "the perfect ones" at Academy and she did not want to look anymore....remember she HATES shopping. After that we headed to Costco for a few things and Aubrey, Maki and I enjoyed the free samples. Jason was getting a little annoyed with us, but oh well. Then we went to Justice for Girls and I (Aubrey HATES shopping ) picked out Aubrey five cute outfits. She liked what I was picking out, but she was honestly just ready to get out of there. I don't understand her sometimes. It probably had to do with us going to the lake after that and anything that has to do with outdoors she loves. So we headed to Joe Pool Lake where Jason's mom had gotten a cabin and hung out there for a few hours with some of Jason's family.

Tanner, Brendon, Issac

Maki, Aubrey, Aunt Rhonda, Kara, Meghan

Bailey in the chips

Aunt Rhonda, Kara, Aubrey

Meghan and Mallory

Jason and Mallory
1 comment:
Wow. You had that many girls for a slumber party? You are so brave!!!!
I can't believe my baby is going to be 16. 16!!!!! Where has my baby gone and why is he taller than me???
Post a Comment