Aubrey had her first slumber party Friday night. She was so excited the entire week leading up to it and I know she had a wonderful time with all her friends. I have to admit I was a little concerned about having 11 girls stay the night, but they were all great. After eating pizza and cake, they made a couple of crafts and then Aubrey opened her presents. She loved everything she got and was so excited. After that we went outside to make smores. Then the girls headed to the playroom for the night. They told me they finally feel asleep around 12:30 am (not to bad). I am so glad Aubrey had such a terrific time!!! I just still can't believe my baby is 9 years old!!!!
WOW! That looks like so much fun! This is probably more the age we should have done Taylors first sleepover at but we did one anyway for her 6th birthday. We were hesitant as you were, and so we only invited a few girls, and were glad we did. All in all though it was a great time and Taylor really enjoyed having them here.
You can see those pics by going to Fort Thompson and clicking Taylors picture at the top right hand side of the blog right below the header. That takes you to her site, or you can click her name in the navbar. The pics from her party should be there in the event you would like to see them.
How fun! You are braver than I am. ha ha ha It looks like a great party. You know just the other day I was going through some pictures as I had to take a specific photo to a meeting. Anyhow, I came across a picture of bitty baby Aubrey. :)
Those are so cute. SOMEONE (P.W.) sure looks like she was just fine in all these pics, totally different from how she was during the day!! I wish I had a picture of all those sleeping bags and bags all lined up neatly in a row, in your entry when I walked in Sat morning. I've never ever seen such organization at a slumber party! That was hilarious. You are JUST LIKE LINDSEY!! I told her about that too, she told me that's how she plans on having things when Halle has slumber parties!
3 comments:
WOW! That looks like so much fun! This is probably more the age we should have done Taylors first sleepover at but we did one anyway for her 6th birthday. We were hesitant as you were, and so we only invited a few girls, and were glad we did. All in all though it was a great time and Taylor really enjoyed having them here.
You can see those pics by going to Fort Thompson and clicking Taylors picture at the top right hand side of the blog right below the header. That takes you to her site, or you can click her name in the navbar. The pics from her party should be there in the event you would like to see them.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
How fun! You are braver than I am. ha ha ha It looks like a great party. You know just the other day I was going through some pictures as I had to take a specific photo to a meeting. Anyhow, I came across a picture of bitty baby Aubrey. :)
Those are so cute. SOMEONE (P.W.) sure looks like she was just fine in all these pics, totally different from how she was during the day!!
I wish I had a picture of all those sleeping bags and bags all lined up neatly in a row, in your entry when I walked in Sat morning. I've never ever seen such organization at a slumber party! That was hilarious. You are JUST LIKE LINDSEY!! I told her about that too, she told me that's how she plans on having things when Halle has slumber parties!
Post a Comment